This position has been filled. Click here to see the latest jobs.
Kin-Tec Recruitment Ltd is working with an international operator to recruit a Senior Geophysicist to join their North Sea development team in Aberdeen on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will support green field development activities focused on reservoir characterization, resource estimation and well planning. There is also the requirement to work closely with other subsurface disciplines and engineers.
- Edcucated to degree level - preferably with an MSc in a petroleum geosciences
- An established track record within reservoir geophysics and integrated projects
- Experience in reservoir characterization of 3D and 4D datasets as well as geophysical input to static and dynamic models, well planning and operations
- Experience with Deterministic and stochastic resource estimation
- Knowledge of AVO & Rock physics
- Preferable experience with Landmark and/or Petrel
- Only candidates with the legal right to work in the UK will be considered
Tel: 0161 875 1350
Quoting the job title and ref: 30913
Or alternatively apply online
Not a member yet? Sign up here