This position has been filled. Click here to see the latest jobs.
My clients is a global EPC company looking for a permanent Heat Exchanger specialist to work from their central London office.
• Analyse the requirements of a system and make recommendations for the selection and design of the equipment.
• Develop specifications and issue Material Requisitions for equipment.
• Technical bid evaluation and selection of suppliers.
• Post award management of suppliers including document review, liaison with design groups and inspection and testing support.
• Complete site surveys for existing equipment and undertake assessment of existing equipment for re-vamp and debottlenecking.
• Lead the project issues and needs relating to the commodity, develop strong client/vendor relationships and able to mentor junior members of the group.
• Ability to work as part of a team in a project environment.
• Extensive knowledge in the area of thermal design of shell and tube and air cooled heat exchangers using industry standard design programs such as HTRI and HTFS. This will be backed up by a solid understanding of the application of industry standard codes including TEMA, API and ASME.
• Good knowledge of material selection, fabrication and welding, NDE and inspection.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering or appropriate qualification and experience.
• Chartered Engineer status or actively working towards it.
To apply or enquire further please send your CV and a brief covering letter to Matthew Gregory at email@example.com.
Tel: 0161 875 1350
Quoting the job title and ref: 31644
Or alternatively apply online
Not a member yet? Sign up here