This position has been filled. Click here to see the latest jobs.
My Client is a global EPC company based in the London area who are currently recruiting for a Deputy Lead Electrical Engineer on a staff basis.
To ensure that electrical design integrity is not compromised while managing the instrument/electrical engineering department in the execution of the project.
- Overall supervision of electrical engineers.
- Technical competence of electrical engineering personnel.
- Forecast requirement for electrical engineering resources and allocate those resources.
- Instrument/electrical design integrity of workscope and maintenance of standards.
- Identify electrical software necessary to enable instrument/electrical group to function effectively.
- Inter discipline communication development.
- Electrical group communication development.
- Prepare electrical manhour estimate to perform project tasks.
- Check compliance with Alliance QA/safety/environment goals.
- Promote Alliance culture in electrical engineering group.
- Manage electrical design and any design changes within budget and schedule.
- Evaluate new technology advancements against existing design standards and revise where applicable.
- Promote cost reduction and productivity enhancing initiatives.
- Promote career development within the group.
- Identify and review new technology development which could be applicable in providing more cost effective facilities.
- Technical supervision of project designated electrical designers and draftsmen in the execution of their duty.
- Prepare weekly electrical progress and expenditure reports on a project specific basis.
- Benchmark electrical design/drafting and identify areas of improvement.
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality - Assurance system relevant to the BU, etc
- Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the BU, etc. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
"all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK"
applications to ECITperm@kin-tec.com
Tel: 0161 875 1350
Quoting the job title and ref: 32029
Or alternatively apply online
Not a member yet? Sign up here