This position has been filled. Click here to see the latest jobs.
Our client is a global oil and gas EPC who are looking for a project planner with previous oil and gas experience.
1. Review and understand all relevant documentation pertaining to the projects including scope of services, project execution plan and proposal/project schedule (including manpower projection plan).
2. Work within the standard planning/scheduling procedures. Ensure that these procedures fulfil client requirements and develop additional project specific procedures where necessary.
3. Liaise with Client Project Control personnel as necessary.
4. Timely preparation of, input to or issue of:-
" Input to overall Project Schedule Level I
" Strategic Project Schedule Level II
" Co-ordination with or production of Project Network Level III
" Schedule Basis Memorandum (SBM)
" Manpower Projection Plan
" Progress ’S’ Curves and tabulations
" Manhour/Manpower histograms
" Short-term look ahead schedules
" Monthly progress report including narrative
5. Ensure that all involved parties participate in preparation of items described above and that they agree to their respective elements and approve documents where necessary.
6. Prepare and issue project action reports to Project Manager/Project Control Manager.
7. Maintain accurate schedule and control curves in an updated condition.
8. Analyse schedule trends and produce regular forecasts of schedule performance and issues for project review.
Please send C.V’s to projectengperm@Kin-Tec.com
Tel: 0161 875 1350
Quoting the job title and ref: 32900
Or alternatively apply online
Not a member yet? Sign up here